when you lose your phone in the blanket and you just
this really works for some people (like 10-30 new followers) so give it a try!
american horror story: the police
It’s one of the most misogynist things out there.
dictating how a woman chooses to express herself sexually is misogynistic
it’s also misogynistic to assume that all women undertake a sub position
it’s also heterosexist to assume that all bdsm is heterosexual
When I say I want to read the book before seeing the movie, I don’t want brownie points or bragging rights. I want to be able to read the book with my imagined world and idea of the characters without the movie’s influence at least once. After you see the movie there’s always some part of it that sticks in your head for a long time and you lose the enjoyment of making it up yourself.
thank you so much for putting it into words
do the illuminati call themselves illuminaughty when they’re horny
Hey guys! I have been blessed in the past 6 months to gain 1000 followers…1000 followers in LESS THAN six months can you believe it! When I started my blog/booktube for that matter I never thought I would find a community as exciting, loving and caring as this one. I love being nerdy and talking books with you! So here’s a little something to thank you guys
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
- You MUST be following my blog (this is for my wonderful followers of course)
- This will be hosted thanks to Rafflecopter (the cool kid way). Basically you reblog the post/subscribe to me on youtube/follow me on twitter or instagram and you get extra entries!
- New Reblog every day for extra entries (don’t spam your followers please)
- NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS - I WILL CHECK
- Winner choose from the books picture above. The reason is that these are some of my favourite books I’ve read this year or bought & I want to share it with you!
- There will be ONE winner who will get to choose a paperback pictured above. (I’m sorry i’m so broke). If it’s in a series you are welcome to pick any other book in the series (ask me first please so I can check how much it will cost)
- Entry HERE via Raffelcopter
- Runs from 31st July until 10th September
- I will be buying via the Book depository so this is International (check if they ship to your country first)
- You must be comfortable to give me your address (i don’t have time to stalk you! Between uni and books does it look like I have time) :P
- Winner will have 24 hours to contact me before I choose a new one.
HAVE FUN GUYSTH
I’ve extended the date to the 10th of September to give you guys some time for extra entries! :)
Can’t. Look. Away.
1 minute in. not where I was expecting this to go.
I like the way is slowly turned into “destroy everything”
I think of all the crazy things I have seen online today, this is the one that will give me nightmares. Not sure if because of or in spite of “awesome” 80’s music.
ALL THE NOISES OF THE THINGS BEING DESTROYED ARE SO SATASFYING
Wow look at those tampons go.
They shredded a fucking COUCH
I’m terrified and oddly aroused